Sunday, April 19, 2015

End of 3rd Week #BloggingAtoZchallenge2015

 
A to Z Challenge [Letter Schedule] [2015]
 
As the third week ends, I had my big OOOPS! with posting two letters on the 16th, but just skipped the 17th and forged on.
I have discovered some wonderful blogs and I hope to keep in touch with some of the bloggers I have connected with.
My favorite thing is when the same word/theme is chosen by several blogs I visit but presented in such different ways, confirming that we all have such different voices when we write and perspectives of what we see.
Thanks for all the visits and comments.....
 
A to Z

#Blogging from A-Z 2015 this year I have two themes.
 Movies that have impacted me for better or worse @ 
And what's in a name ? @

      .,;***;,.
      ¤♥¤.(^_^)¤♥¤
     ..._/l\_...

♫ ƤҼƌҪҼ ƌƝƊ ĻƠṼҼ βԼƐֆֆїɳɠֆ ƌƝƊ βԼїֆֆ
BANNER [2015]

No comments:

Post a Comment