Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And on the final day of APRIL we come to the end of the A to Z challenge

 

ZENITH

 
An imaginary point which relates to SUCCESS, I made it to Z, thought of  ZOO and ZAP but I am so happy to have taken the challenge the Journey through the A to Z!
 
So I reached my Zenith in the month of April, thanks to all the organizers, co-helpers and assistants  of the challenge,  I hope to see you in 2015,have a wonderful year.

ZENITH

    
 
The zenith is an imaginary point directly "above" a particular location, on the imaginary celestial sphere. "Above" means in the vertical direction opposite to the apparent gravitational force at that location. The opposite direction, i.e. the direction in which gravity pulls, is toward the nadir.
Zenith may be used as a name which means success and power.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Z shaped confetti shower! Congratulations on making it through the A-Z :-)

    ReplyDelete