Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Suicide Song ~ A Short Story by WANDA HARTZENBERG

http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Song-Songs-Wanda-Hartzenburg-ebook/dp/B00J35IBFY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395241863&sr=1-1&keywords=Suicide+SongSUICIDE SONG is about a third-year law student struggles to ensure his death is as existential as he can make it but the Womburu won't let him. His parting marked with a song leaves tragedy in its wake. Maybe he knew something none of us do.

www.amazon.com~Suicide-Song









ABOUT WANDA

Image of Wanda Hartzenberg
I was born and raised in Pretoria, South Africa in 1973. I wrote my first story at the age of 4 and since managed to obtain a BA degree in Communication. I always tend to see the world at a slightly skew angle. As such, I want to share my view with you. I hope you like it. As a matter of fact, I hope you love it.
I love animals, furry puppies that grow to be 18 years and older especially, I have four that share my love, life and bed with me. I also have a turtle, but he is not allowed to sleep with us.
I love cooking, trying out new recipes etc and thus love to entertain. It seems, whether I am at writing or cooking or simply living life - I aim to entertain.
 

From Goodreads.....

Christoph Fischer
"Suicide Song (Songs)" by Wand Hartzenberg is a most beautiful and thoughtful short story about a young man's last moments on earth. The author zooms in from afar with mesmerizing observations about the night sky and a dark memory before homing in on that moment, throughout using great metaphors and scene setting.
The writing is atmospheric and bittersweet while the setting is described in excellent detail. It is the perfect close up of the surrounding of the moment to come. The scene was so cap...more
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment